Jetpak General Information & Ordering
Would you buy a new car just because it was
out of gas? Don't have your expensive ink cartridges filling up a landfill
just because they are out of ink. Recycle them with Jetpak refill mailers
and save $$$.
The recycling center that produces and processes the Jetpaks is discontinuing
the Jetpak program effective January 1, 2015. Due to possible mail delays
during the holidays, Kencode Computing recommends that Jetpaks be
mailed to the recycling center by December 15, 2014 to ensure they arrive
by January 1st. Kencode Computing has discontinued sales of Jetpaks.
If you have any unused old Jetpaks with the Phoenix address
How does Jetpak work?
- Place your empty ink cartridge in the postage paid mailer along with
the completed return label. See "Cartridges That
Can Be Refilled With Jetpak".
- Drop in any US Mail collection box.
- The Post Office delivers your cartridge to the
largest inkjet cartridge recycling center in the US.
- A professionally cleaned (inside and out), refilled,
and tested cartridge is returned to you.
Most cartridges are mailed back to you within 24-72 hours of receipt.
- The ink used is the highest quality and designed for your cartridge.
Different cartridges require different inks, so "Universal" inks
which may not be right for your cartridge are not used.
- Because all ink cartridges eventually wear out and can't be recycled,
you may not receive a cartridge back. In this case you will receive
another Jetpak mailer to recycle
another cartridge at no extra charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will refill my cartridge?
- How long will my cartridge last?
- What is the Jetpak warranty?
- How do I fix problems with
new or recycled ink cartridges?
This site is operated by Kencode Computing
Kencode Computing is an authorized Jetpak dealer
Copyright © 2002 - 2014 Kencode Computing, All Rights Reserved
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners